Chakras and Auras are both energy systems that we all carry, (but each having a different function and located in different parts of the body. It is this energy system that connects to the oneness. While the Chakras we will talk about are found within the body, the Aura is like circles of varying colours always expanding around the body.
The flow of energy between the Chakras and aura is continuous. Energy passes through the chakras into your aura and onto the outside world, and from the outside world back through your auric layers to and through your chakras to your body. This energy exchange is what gives you that psychic sense of your surroundings and is directly affected by your thoughts, emotions, health, and state of mind. Thus, a chakras and aura can get damaged, and one must put effort into balancing and repair.
A total of 22 Chakras have been identified and some believe that there might be more. However, I will talk about 7 popular chakras below:
- The first Chakra is called the root Chakra. It is located at the base of the spine (perineum, pelvic plexus). It is called the Muladhara in Sanskrit. The colour associated with the base chakra is red!
- The second Chakra is called the Sacral Chakra. It is located above the root but below the navel. It is called the Svandisthana in Sanskrit. The colour associated with the Sacral chakra is Orange!
- The third Chakra is called the Solar Plexus. It is located just behind and slightly above the navel. It is called the Manipura in Sanskrit. The colour associated with the Solar Plexus chakra is yellow. Think of the sun!
- The fourth Chakra is called the heart Chakra. It is located just behind the sternum, level with the heart. It is called Anahata in Sanskrit. The colour associated with the heart chakra is Green!
- The fifth Chakra is the throat Chakra. It is located behind the well of the throat, pharyngeal plexus. It is called Visuddhi in Sanskrit. The colour associated with the throat chakra is Blue!
- The sixth Chakra is the brow Chakra or third eye. It is located behind the space between the eyebrow mid - brain at the medulla and prneat plexuses. It is called Ajna in Sanskrit. The colour associated with this chakra is Indigo!
- The seventh Chakra is the Crown Chakra. It is located at the top of the head/ crown of the head. It is called Sahasrara in Sanskrit. The colour associated with this chakra is Violet or white!
Your aura means the layers around your body and can be seen in various colours.
- The first starts with a red layer called the enteric layer.
- The second is an orange layer called the emotional layer.
- The third is a yellow layer called the mental layer.
- The fourth is a green layer called the causal layer.
- The firth is a blue layer called the atomic layer.
- The sixth is an indigo layer called the intuitive layer.
- The seventh is a violet layer called the cosmic layer.
With trained eyes, you can see your or someone else’s dominant aura. The dominant aura is an indication of persona, interests, gifts and levels of energy of a person.
Symptoms such as anxiety, depression, anger, over competitiveness, confidence, rigidity may indicate whether a person’s chakra is balanced or imbalanced. Treatments to bring a chakra into balance could involve, music therapy, counselling, use of crystals, Reiki or Sekhem healing. Although similar methods could be used for aura healing, but working on an aura is more intense and require other methods.
A simple method of soothing your chakra is to touch that area and wear a co-ordinating colour or eat food of that colour.
For assistance with you may reach me on the contact information at www.therapyandhealer.com. Liz